We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Professional Christmas-Themed Photo Session, incl. One 8x10 Colour Print (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Solve your present-buying stress with today's deal.
- Grab a professional Xmas-themed photo session, including one 8x10 colour print from FOTOGRAFIX Photography in Whangarei for just $30.
- Ideal Christmas present for family near and far.
- Images available within three days of your photo shoot.
The sun is shining, which is great, but it's also an urgent reminder that Christmas is on its way and that presents are to be purchased pronto...
Get inspired this season and grab a professional Xmas-themed photo session, including one 8x10 colour print from FOTOGRAFIX Photography in Whangarei for just $30.
This is the perfect gift for all those tricky people who always evade your creative ideas. Get the sprogs snapped for Grannie before they grow into unrecognisable teenagers or get the whole family smiling for an overseas gift. There will be pretty dresses and sashes available for the little ones – contributing to the magical atmosphere of these images. The wonderful folk at FOTOGRAFIX Photography are experts when it comes to capturing the perfect look, that cheeky smile or the moment when you all erupt into a fit of laughter. Grab this deal right now, and let them capture the beauty of your family this Christmas.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.