We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$9 for a 2013 Year Ahead Horoscope Report (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Receive an outline of the cosmic conditions for 2013.
- Grab a 2013 Year Ahead Horoscope Report from Forecasters International for just $9.
- Use this as a road map for your life in the new year.
- You can purchase more than one star sign. Find out what is coming up in 2013 for family members or your partner.
This is a guide to 2013 that you're able to read to get a sense of the year ahead, but also that you're able to refer to throughout the year, using it as a guide book or road map.
Grab a 2013 Year Ahead Horoscope Report from Forecasters International for just $9.
The 2013 Year Ahead Horoscope Report by Anne Macnaughtan of Forecasters, author of New Zealand Star Signs 2012, is available in PDF this year. This is a beautifully illustrated guide to 2013, giving you all the details on what 2013 holds for your Sign. An Introduction gives you an outline on the cosmic conditions in 2013 and what kind of year to expect, with 12 sections detailing the 12 main aspects of your chart and life, e.g. Love, Money, Business, Relationships, Travel, Home and Property etc. outlining when they will be active, what this means and how to work with the conditions in play, giving you a complete road map for 2013.
- Each Report is approximately 40 pages in length, including an Introduction and 12 sections, for each of the 12 Houses or areas of your solar chart active in 2013.
- This does not require birth times, as this is a Report for each Star Sign, the same as a 2013 Horoscope Book, except in a PDF format.
- Each section has a quick reference guide, allowing you to see at a glance which months will be the most active in each area, as well as a list of the significant dates, with all the details below.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.