We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fitness Plus Health Club
$30 for a 30-Day Gym Membership incl. One Personal Training Session (value $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick-start 2013 with a bang and a great gym.
- Grab a 30-day gym membership, including one personal training session, at Fitness Plus Health Club for just $30.
- Get back into your fitness routine and stay on track with the Fitness Plus Wellness System - there'll be no cheating on your fitness routine from now on!
Christmas was great, New Years was awesome, but now the young life is catching up with you. Your shorts are a little tighter. Your bikini doesn't look quite as good on you now as it did in November. Oh gosh. Summer isn't all it's cracked up to be, huh.
Head to Fitness Plus Health Club and grab a 30-day gym membership for just $30, including one personal training session, to kick-start your New Year's resolutions.
Set up in January 2009, the Fitness Plus Health Club team is committed to providing you with the best quality equipment and facilities coupled with a warm and friendly atmosphere and spacious open gym. The highly trained staff are keen to assist you in setting and achieving your health, fitness and wellness goals. Fitness Plus Health Club prides themselves on their computerised Wellness System, where an expert kiosk guides you through your workout, and automatically records and saves all exercise information including distance you've travelled, calories you've burned and weight you've lifted for every workout. The system almost becomes your own electronic personal trainer!
Combine technology with the real thing and you've got a professional personal training combo. Fitness Plus Health Club also has personal trainers of the human kind available to help you reach your goals, plus you'll enjoy separate and spacious male and female changing rooms with excellent shower pressure!
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.