We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$18 for WinX DVD Ripper Platinum or MacX DVD Ripper Pro
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Better than ripping your pants.
- Grab WinX DVD Ripper Platinum or MacX DVD Ripper Pro for $18 from Digiarty Software, Inc.
- Convert DVDs to other popular video formats.
- Perfect for home videos and more.
There are many things you really don't want to rip. Your pants on a night out, your tent in the middle of a downpour and various tendons all come to mind. However, you do have a few DVDs you wouldn't mind ripping. Grab WinX DVD Ripper Platinum or MacX DVD Ripper Pro for $18 from Digiarty Software, Inc.
- Rip DVDs to iPhone,iPad,iPod , Android, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Tab, PSP and more
- Convert DVDs to popular video formats like MP4,H.264, AVI,FLV, MOV,MPEG, MKV and more
- Latest encrypted DVDs supported
- Backup DVD to MPEG-2 file with 5.1 channel AC3/DTS Dolby audio
- Ultrafast ripping speed provided
- De-interlacing engine to get perfect output video effect
- Includes free lifetime upgrades and technical support
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum:
- Software license key and download link for WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for Windows
- Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 8
- For more information, click here
MacX DVD Ripper Pro:
- Software license key and download link for MacX DVD Ripper Pro for Mac
- OS supported: Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion
- For more information, click here
More Great Northland Deals
Golden Sands Cafe - Browns Bay
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.