We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Driftwood Cottages - Hawke's Bay
$359 for Two Nights for Four Adults or Two Adults & Two Children in a Two-Bedroom Cottage incl. Late Check Out & Breakfast Provisions (value $720)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a totally relaxing, self-contained experience.
- Grab two nights in a two-bedroom cottage for four adults or two adults and two children including late check out and breakfast provisions at Driftwood Cottages, Hawke's Bay for $359.
- Take advantage of some of the upcoming Hawke's Bay events, including Pask Winery's Great Long Late Lunch on Feb 2nd, Geon Art Deco Weekend on Feb 14th-17th.
- Hit the main shopping centres just 10 minutes away or take a stroll through the beautiful wetlands.
- Enjoy late check out of 12pm.
Like idyllic Hawke's Bay, you want your holiday to be a relaxing, self-contained experience, one that requires little more out of you than to kick back and let your stress wile away. It just so happens, GrabOne has just the deal today.
Escape to a quiet and serene haven and pay $359 for a two nights in a two-bedroom cottage for either four adults or two adults and two children including late check out and breakfast provisions at Driftwood Cottages, Hawke's Bay.
Located just 10 minutes drive from the shopping centres of Napier, Hastings and Havelock North, Driftwood Cottages offers both a relaxing, quiet escape and an exciting and enriching experience. Nestled in a gorgeous landscape and a short walk from the beach, wetlands and the award-winning Cape Kidnappers Golf Course, you'll find plenty to do to fill your time. Your cottage has all the amenities you need to feel right at home including two king-sized beds or one king bed and two singles, kitchen and spacious deck with gas barbecue. The pantry comes stock with locally-sourced provisions for a delicious cooked breakfast for each morning of your stay.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.