We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for an iPhone Home Button or Back Cover Repair, $99 for an iPhone or iPod Screen Repair, or $199 for an iPad 1, 2 or 3 Screen Repair (value up to $399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let a bung screen ruin your day.
- Grab an iPhone home button or battery repair for only $49.
- Or pay only $99 for an iPod or iPhone screen repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S, or pay $199 for iPad 1, 2 or 3 screen repair.
- Experience, professional, efficient and friendly service.
You should never make do with a shattered phone screen, because 'Mark' could easily be 'mum' and we all know texting the wrong person rarely ends well...
- Grab an iPhone home button or back cover repair for only $49.
- Grab an iPod or iPhone screen repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S for only $99.
- Grab an iPad 1, 2 or 3 screen repair for only $199.
If your beloved phone has taken a bit of a battering lately, then get that screen back to original condition with ease. Dr Mobiles Limited, are one of the leading telecommunication laboratory's in New Zealand. They cater for mobile phone repair, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S permanent unlock and remote unlock. You will be served by graduates who are highly trained and focus on client's needs. On top of that, they use only genuine parts for repairs, which are backed up by a 90-day return to base warranty. So give your phone the magic touch so that you can be back to full usability in no time.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.