We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$69 for a Five-Week Beginner's Dog Training Course (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's a dog's life - make sure they master the basics.
- Grab a five-week beginner dog training course from the Dog Guru for just $69.
- Benefit from small classes with a social and fun aspect.
- Trust the Dog Guru - they're experts in their fields.
- Dogs must be over 14 weeks of age and fully vaccinated.
A dog may be man's best friend, but before he can join in on lads’ night out or the annual rugby tour, he must learn to stop licking pint glasses and barking before a conversion. Teach your dog the rules of (gentle)manly conduct with today’s deal.
Whip your dog's behaviour into shape with a five-week beginner's dog training course from the Dog Guru for just $69.
With an emphasis on social and fun classes in open spaces, Dog Guru training will have your dog behaving well in no time. Small class sizes means the expert instruction and tuition will have maximum impact as well as ensuring any of your dog's specific needs are addressed and worked on. With five weekly one-hour sessions, let the Dog Guru teach you and your dog the behavioural skills needed to be a happy, healthy dog. Courses happen on a five-week rotation with five one-hour weekly classes. Please call or visit the website for details.
Upcoming Course dates: 12th January 9:00am.
- Come (all the time)
- Walk with a mission (walking without pulling)
- Easy walk (walking without pulling)
- Leave (dogs, cats, food, etc)
- Stand (on all four feet)
- Heel (walking directly beside the owner)
- Walking through gates
- Greeting people and other dogs
- Roll over
- Play dead
- Shake test
More Great Northland Deals
Paradice Ice Skating
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.