We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Dive Zone Bay Of Islands
$89 for a Six-Hour Introduction to Ocean Scuba Diving in the Bay of Islands for One Person & $100 Voucher off PADI Open Water Dive Course or $169 for Two People & Two $100 Vouchers (value up to $560)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore some new depths with this perfect-for-summer deal.
- Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving in the Bay of Islands for one person for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people.
- Also receive a $100 off voucher for a PADI open water dive course.
- All necessary gear provided.
- Ideal Christmas present for someone who's always wanted to give scuba a try.
It doesn't matter how much Tolstoy you read or how many foreign films you watch – you'll never get as deep as you could with today's deal. If you've been holding your breath for a chance to explore a new part of the world this summer, then your long wait is over.
Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving for one person in the Bay of Islands with Dive Zone Bay of Islands for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people. With either deal you'll also receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
Let the team at Dive Zone Bay of Islands show you the ropes with this six-hour introduction in the calm waters of beautiful Matauri Bay. You'll learn about your scuba equipment as well as basic skills and safety rules, get comfortable with breathing underwater and get to make friends in a fun learning environment. All the dive gear you'll need is included – plus you'll receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
More Great Northland Deals
t leaf T
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.