We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Dive Zone Bay Of Islands
$89 for a Six-Hour Introduction to Ocean Scuba Diving in the Bay of Islands for One Person & $100 Voucher off PADI Open Water Dive Course or $169 for Two People & Two $100 Vouchers (value up to $560)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore some new depths with this perfect-for-summer deal.
- Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving in the Bay of Islands for one person for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people.
- Also receive a $100 off voucher for a PADI open water dive course.
- All necessary gear provided.
- Ideal Christmas present for someone who's always wanted to give scuba a try.
It doesn't matter how much Tolstoy you read or how many foreign films you watch – you'll never get as deep as you could with today's deal. If you've been holding your breath for a chance to explore a new part of the world this summer, then your long wait is over.
Grab a six-hour introduction to ocean scuba diving for one person in the Bay of Islands with Dive Zone Bay of Islands for only $89, or pay just $169 for two people. With either deal you'll also receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
Let the team at Dive Zone Bay of Islands show you the ropes with this six-hour introduction in the calm waters of beautiful Matauri Bay. You'll learn about your scuba equipment as well as basic skills and safety rules, get comfortable with breathing underwater and get to make friends in a fun learning environment. All the dive gear you'll need is included – plus you'll receive $100 off a PADI open water dive course.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.