We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dive Dive Dive
$370 for a Certified Open Water Dive Course incl. All Equipment & Two Days Full Gear Hire (value $740)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dreams do come true thanks to Dive Dive Dive and GrabOne.
- Grab a SSI Certified Open Water Dive Course including all equipment plus two days full gear hire from Dive Dive Dive for only $370.
- Learn from the experts who have over 23 years experience in the industry.
- Stuck for a last minute Christmas gift? Here's the solution.
- Four open water dives consist of two dives at Poor Knights Islands and two shore dives along the idyllic Tutukaka Coastline.
Some people have dreams about soaring above the land as a bird. But all the cool kids dream of mingling with dolphins and exploring the ocean floor. Today is the day when that dream comes true.
Step off of dry land and open your eyes to the majestic ocean by grabbing a SSI Certified Open Water Dive Course including all equipment plus two days full gear hire from Dive Dive Dive for only $370.
If learning to dive is on your bucket list then here's the perfect chance to put a tick beside it with this outstanding deal from Dive Dive Dive. Located in Whangarei the charter leaves from Tutukaka, the gateway to the Poor Knights, this is the perfect location to learn to dive. And you'll be in professional hands too. Skipper and business owner Graham Fletcher has over 23 years experience in the marine industry; and is not only a PADI Instructor but also an SSI Instructor Certifier, so you know you'll be learning from one of the best.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.