We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dive Dive Dive
$370 for a Certified Open Water Dive Course incl. All Equipment & Two Days Full Gear Hire (value $740)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dreams do come true thanks to Dive Dive Dive and GrabOne.
- Grab a SSI Certified Open Water Dive Course including all equipment plus two days full gear hire from Dive Dive Dive for only $370.
- Learn from the experts who have over 23 years experience in the industry.
- Stuck for a last minute Christmas gift? Here's the solution.
- Four open water dives consist of two dives at Poor Knights Islands and two shore dives along the idyllic Tutukaka Coastline.
Some people have dreams about soaring above the land as a bird. But all the cool kids dream of mingling with dolphins and exploring the ocean floor. Today is the day when that dream comes true.
Step off of dry land and open your eyes to the majestic ocean by grabbing a SSI Certified Open Water Dive Course including all equipment plus two days full gear hire from Dive Dive Dive for only $370.
If learning to dive is on your bucket list then here's the perfect chance to put a tick beside it with this outstanding deal from Dive Dive Dive. Located in Whangarei the charter leaves from Tutukaka, the gateway to the Poor Knights, this is the perfect location to learn to dive. And you'll be in professional hands too. Skipper and business owner Graham Fletcher has over 23 years experience in the marine industry; and is not only a PADI Instructor but also an SSI Instructor Certifier, so you know you'll be learning from one of the best.