We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dive Dive Dive
$390 for a Certified Open Water Dive Course incl. all Equipment & a One-Day Trip to the Poor Knights Islands (value $780)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get internationally recognised as a qualified diver and visit one of the world's top diving spots.
- Grab your place on this SSI-certified open water dive course, including all equipment and a trip to the Poor Knights Islands, for just $390.
- Get this as Christmas present for someone who has always wanted to dive.
- Train with experienced professionals.
- Take pool sessions, four open-water dives and a chartered trip to the Poor Knights Islands.
You don't have to be David Beckham or Kim Kardashian to be internationally recognised. The SSI Open Water Dive Certification is accepted around the world, just as it's known that the Poor Knights Islands are one of the world's top diving spots. And they're both a lot deeper than those two.
Grab your place on this SSI-certified open water dive course, which includes all equipment and a one-day trip to the Poor Knights Islands, for just $390. Included in your course is:
- All training Material
- Academic session with instructor
- Pool sessions / must be proficient with skills prior to going to open water
- All gear hire
- Four open-water certification dives
- Voucher for a full day charter to Poor Knights with gear hire
The team at Dive Dive Dive are committed to providing you with the best dive experience possible with the Poor Knights Islands on our doorstep we can say that you will be blown away by the abundant fish life and the amazing visibility the islands have to offer .You can also relax between dives aboard the comfortable 12 meter catamaran and take in such sites as Riko Riko cave. If you, or someone you know, has always wanted to dive then this is the chance to do it in style – and for a lot less.
Tuesday Class: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Thursday Pool: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Open Water Dives
Dive Dive Dive will be putting on other courses during the holiday season to accommodate extra times and days - please call for dates.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.