We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$148 for a One-Night Family Escape for Two Adults & Two Children in a One Bedroom Unit incl. Cooked Breakfast, Drinks on Arrival & Late Checkout
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Breathe in the elements.
- Grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
- Commence your perfect getaway with family friendly cocktails, complimentary from the chaps at Discover Sherwood Hotel.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast each morning overlooking the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Finish the trip with a late checkout of 12pm and set out to explore this world famous region.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so Jack knows that occasionally absconding from everyday tedium is highly important. Even if you can prise yourself away from the laptop for just one night, it is said that a change is as good as holiday – so a holiday must be even better. Extra points if you can escape for a fraction of the price.
Let the wonderful folk at Discovery Sherwood Hotel treat your whole family when you grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
Discovery Sherwood Hotel is just minutes away from Queenstown’s city centre, nestled in the surrounding hills above Lake Wakatipu. Clans are welcomed by a friendly set of cocktails (virgin cocktails fo the kids) before they hop into their one bedroom apartment complete with kitchenette facilities, living room, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. While adults sip the effervescent offerings, little tykes can imitate dolphins in the swimming pool.
With the break of each morning, a cooked buffet is provided in the Antrium Arms restaurant, filling the stomachs ahead of your Queenstown exploration. The restaurant opens out onto the Remarkables, the aptly named mountain ranges that engulf the hotel. Oh and when it is time to hit the road jack, check out is 12pm, no rush, no stress, just a beautiful waltz into Queenstown, seen by many as the 'Adventure Capital of the World'.
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.