We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for 1-Hour Lawn Mowing & Gardening from Dignon Services (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass.
- Grab one-hour lawn mowing or garden service from Dignon Services Ltd for only $25.
- Professional and experience tradesmen will look after your property.
The latest fad from celebrities is to bring out their own line of perfume, they sink thousands of dollars in research to get the right smell. Come on, it's not that hard. Just stick that freshly cut grass smell in a bottle and watch the money come flooding in.
Get that fresh cut grass smell at your house with today's great deal. Dignon Services Ltd are offering a one-hour lawn mowing or garden service for just $25.
Dignon Services Ltd pride themselves on carrying out all work, no matter how large or small the task, with the same efficient, friendly and responsible service. Dignon Services Limited only makes use of professional and experienced tradesmen who manage their work schedule effectively. So no matter how small or big your lawn is, or how wild your garden is getting, grab today's great deal and get on top of those outside chores.
More Great Northland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.