We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for 1-Hour Lawn Mowing & Gardening from Dignon Services (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass.
- Grab one-hour lawn mowing or garden service from Dignon Services Ltd for only $25.
- Professional and experience tradesmen will look after your property.
The latest fad from celebrities is to bring out their own line of perfume, they sink thousands of dollars in research to get the right smell. Come on, it's not that hard. Just stick that freshly cut grass smell in a bottle and watch the money come flooding in.
Get that fresh cut grass smell at your house with today's great deal. Dignon Services Ltd are offering a one-hour lawn mowing or garden service for just $25.
Dignon Services Ltd pride themselves on carrying out all work, no matter how large or small the task, with the same efficient, friendly and responsible service. Dignon Services Limited only makes use of professional and experienced tradesmen who manage their work schedule effectively. So no matter how small or big your lawn is, or how wild your garden is getting, grab today's great deal and get on top of those outside chores.
More Great Northland Deals
North Shore Marathon
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.