We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$75 for a Cruz Tablet with WiFi, Android 2.2 & One-Year Warranty incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Download and read Kindle Books.
- Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
- Connect to WIFI and easily access the web.
- 7" large touchscreen display.
Tablets are fantastic for people on the go as they are light and small enough to pack away. They're also great if you use the Internet on a casual basis, as they are much cheaper than a laptop. Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
The Cruz Tablet T301 tablets are manufacturer recertified. Please see below for more information.
A feature-rich tablet, the Cruz T301 has an ultra responsive capacitive touch screen and dual core processor, that lets you navigate easily using the installed Android 2.2 operating system. The Kindle for Android app gives you the power to read your Kindle books, and access the largest selection of books in the Kindle Store.
- Display: 7" TFT Capacitive Touch
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.6" x 0.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Processor: 800MHz
- Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Graphics Accelerator: Integrated
- RAM: 256MB
- Built-In Storage: 2GB
- Memory Card: SD/SDHC (expandable up to 4GB)
- External Ports: Mini USB, SD, DC-IN, and a 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Audio Playback: AAC, MP3, WAV*, WMA*
- Video Playback : MP4, H.263, H.264
What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.