We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands - Paihia
$119 for One Night for Two People incl. One-Hour Bike Ride, Breakfast & More (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a double-up of beauty, staying in a glorious place in an equally glorious area.
- Grab one night for two people at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands for just $119.
- You'll also be treated to a one hour bike ride, tennis racket hire and breakfast for two.
- Find out why many regard this as one of the country's most gorgeous spots.
Beauty upon beauty. A concept that could be described as 'meta beauty'. In any case, it's that rare occurrence when something pristine, luxurious and absolutely gorgeous finds itself in a place that is also pristine, luxurious and absolutely gorgeous. Today we're offering a deal to experience just this double-up of gloriousness.
Pay just $119 for one night in for two people, as well as a one hour bike ride, tennis racket hire and breakfast for two at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands.
Situated right on the edge of the water, in one of the most spectacular parts of the country, The Copthorne is located in the heart of the Bay of Islands, offering superb uninterrupted views of Paihia and surrounded by 60 acres of subtropical gardens and part of the historic Waitangi Treaty Grounds. With 180 guest rooms including four luxury suites, the Copthorne provides guests with all they need to enjoy the best of Paihia for themselves. Onsite facilities include the spectacular free-form lagoon-style swimming pool, tennis court, mountain bike hire and courtesy shuttle to downtown Paihia.
More Great Northland Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.