We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$45 for One Hour of Property Maintenance or Large Area Lawn Mowing (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and avoid the manual labour.
- Grab one hour of property maintenance or large yard mowing for just $45 from Coastline Excavators.
- Get your property ready for the season, that tree stump is in the way of your cricket pitch.
There is a lot of work associated with owning a lifestyle block. One needs to be constantly vigilant and hold the Herald accountable to typos, ensure that the sun is setting at the correct time and that Channel One is running to schedule. Bring in some help to get to the work you don't have time for.
Grab one hour of property maintenance or large yard mowing for just $45 from Coastline Excavators.
Get your property in shape for summer. Weather you need stump grinding, tree removal, general property maintenance or large area lawn mowing, Coastline Excavators can get it done while you relax.
Service area covers Whangarei Heads to Whangarei and within 10km radius of the CBD. Travel cost for properties outside this area, please call for quote. A 35hp 4x4 Tractor is used, not suitable for domestic lawns.
More Great Northland Deals
The Flying Burrito Brothers Auckland
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.