We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Coast Shine Vehicle Valet
From $35 for a Professional Vehicle Valet (value up to $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't become that car.
- Grab a professional vehicle valet from $35 at Coast Shine Vehicle Valet.
- Choose from either a bronze, silver or gold valet.
- Suitable for your 4WD, van or car.
You always have a giggle when you see a car that has 'clean me' written on it. But when this happens to you, all of a sudden, it isn't quite as funny.
Grab a professional vehicle valet at Coast Shine Vehicle Valet.
- Grab a car/sedan - bronze vehicle valet for $35.
- Grab a 4WD/van or people mover - bronze vehicle valet for $45.
- Grab a car/sedan - silver vehicle valet for $60.
- Grab a 4WD/van or people mover- silver vehicle valet for $80.
- Grab a car/sedan - gold vehicle valet for $120.
- Grab a 4WD/van or people mover - gold vehicle valet for $180.
- Bronze vehicle valet includes: wash, vacuum, wheels cleaned and a free deodorizer.
- Silver vehicle valet includes: wash, vacuum, wheels detailed, interior detailed, windows cleaned and also includes a free deodorizer.
- Gold vehicle valet includes: wash, cut and polish, tar removed, wheels, vacuum, interior detail, windows cleaned and also includes a free deodorizer.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.