We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Click Online Photography Course
$79 for an 18 Module Online Photography Course (value $869)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Uncover the skills to transform your photos.
- Grab an 18 module online photography course from Click Photography, for only $79.
- Forget point and shoot, learn the insider secrets to capturing stunning photographs.
- Develop skills in composition, lighting, creative posing and expression.
So you have a shiny new SLR camera and a nice case to match—but shooting everything on auto probably won't get you that far. Shake-up your skills and learn to capture art, not just images.
Grab an 18 module online photography course from Click Photography, for only $79.
Take your photography skills to the next level by completing 18 modules online. Do it when you can in your own time, with no time restriction for competition. Discover tips, tricks and ways in which to improve your images. The modules include fun quizzes along the way to further test your knowledge. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate to show that you have completed all the modules. Discover the secrets of Photoshop and photography to create images that are sure to impress. Within the course you will also have access to a networking area where you can interact with other students who are doing the course, as well as further material and downloads.
Click here to see a promo video of the course.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.