We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$30 for a 30-Minute Pure Fiji Facial or $34 for a 60-Minute Skin Glowing Facial (value up to $54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down the wand and get rid of all those hocus-pocus beauty products.
- Grab a Pure Fiji facial for just $30 or a Skin Glowing facial for only $34 from Charlotte Dawn.
- Let the beauty therapists at Charlotte Dawn transport you to another place with the Pure Fiji facial that is sure to invigorate the senses and leave you with luminous skin.
- Say hello to a radiant, luminous complexion by indulging in a Skin Glowing facial which includes full skin analysis, cleansing, exfoliation, light massage, mask and finish products.
Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn, and cauldron bubble. If you've run out of scale of dragon, tooth of wolf and fillet of fenny snake to throw into your ghastly home-made skincare we've got a deal for you that won't see you lurking in dark alleyways in search of eye of newt and toe of frog.
Give the cauldron a rest and leave it to the beauty professionals by grabbing a 30-minute Pure Fiji facial for just $30 or a 60-minute Skin Glowing facial for only $34 from Charlotte Dawn.
All that sun and indulgences of the liquid variety, not to mention Christmas stress, can leave your skin looking a little worse for wear. Rather than taking to witchcraft in attempt to turn back the years and reveal a youthful glow, turn to the skilled beauty professionals at Charlotte Dawn and indulge in a revitalising facial. Now all you have to do is pick from the two enticing options; either the indulgent Pure Fiji facial, which will leave your skin looking super smooth and rejuvenating or the luxurious Skin Glowing facial, which will instantly boost your skin's radiance.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.