We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$350 for a Full Head of Professionally Applied Tape Hair Extensions incl. Consultation, First Removal & Reapplication (value $700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make rivers feel jealous of your flowing hair.
- Grab a full head of professionally applied tape hair extensions at Charlotte Dawn for only $350.
- Return within eight weeks for a removal and reapplication.
- Get ready to wow onlookers with your thick, beautiful hair.
- Leave the salon looking and feeling absolutely gorgeous.
Farrah Fawcett, Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz were graced with hair that flows so freely that rivers have been known to feel jealous in their presence. The rest of us, however, aren't quite as lucky. To get the flowing locks of Salma and her elite crew, we need a helping hand.
The good news is that GrabOne has teamed up with the awesome team at Charlotte Dawn to bring you a deal that'll give you the flowing locks that you've always dreamed of. So, hit that "buy" button right now to get a full head of professionally applied tape hair extensions for only $350.
At the end of this treatment from the expert team at Charlotte Dawn, you'll have natural looking locks that'll turn heads no matter where you go. The initial treatment will last six to eight weeks, after which you'll be able to to return for a removal and reapplication. If you're keen to mix things up a bit with a two-toned style, then you could also opt to have two colours applied. The team at style experts, and they'll do everything in their power to ensure that you leave their salon looking and feeling your best.
More Great Northland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.