We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$175 for Two Nights in Paihia for up to Four Adults (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make like a cap-wearing, pipe-smoking captain with today's accommodation special.
- Grab two nights in a three-bedroom house in Paihia for up to four adults at the Captain's Quarters for $175.
- Enjoy a prime Paihia location, within walking distance to the township.
- Relax and unwind in your clean and comfortable cabin.
Captains like things ship-shape. They like to wear their white hats on a jaunty angle, have a pipe dangling out of the corner of their mouth and have people salute to them whilst calling them 'cap'n'. Or they do in our imaginations anyway. Be captain of your own break away with today's deal - striped top optional.
Grab two nights in a three-bedroom house in Paihia for up to four adults at Captain's Quarters for $175 and prepare to soak up the sea views from your prime spot.
Captain's Quarters is located in the stunning Bay of Islands, within walking distance to Paihia township and the main wharf. Captain's Quarters has a quirky nautical feel to it, with three bedrooms and one bathroom and its own decks with those all-important sea views. With off-street parking for your car and/or boat in a quiet location, you'll quickly settle into a home away from home. So grab your crew and your (first) mates and head off to Paihia for some fresh sea air.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.