We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$175 for Two Nights in Paihia for up to Four Adults (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make like a cap-wearing, pipe-smoking captain with today's accommodation special.
- Grab two nights in a three-bedroom house in Paihia for up to four adults at the Captain's Quarters for $175.
- Enjoy a prime Paihia location, within walking distance to the township.
- Relax and unwind in your clean and comfortable cabin.
Captains like things ship-shape. They like to wear their white hats on a jaunty angle, have a pipe dangling out of the corner of their mouth and have people salute to them whilst calling them 'cap'n'. Or they do in our imaginations anyway. Be captain of your own break away with today's deal - striped top optional.
Grab two nights in a three-bedroom house in Paihia for up to four adults at Captain's Quarters for $175 and prepare to soak up the sea views from your prime spot.
Captain's Quarters is located in the stunning Bay of Islands, within walking distance to Paihia township and the main wharf. Captain's Quarters has a quirky nautical feel to it, with three bedrooms and one bathroom and its own decks with those all-important sea views. With off-street parking for your car and/or boat in a quiet location, you'll quickly settle into a home away from home. So grab your crew and your (first) mates and head off to Paihia for some fresh sea air.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.