We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$189 for the Autumn Affair from the Bolton Hotel, 1 Night for 2, Breakfast, Tapas Plate for 2, Late Checkout & more (value $399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of the autumn weather by staying indoors.
- Grab a night for two at the Bolton Hotel and save 52% with this autumn affair package.
- Including a la carte breakfast and tapas plate in Artisan Restaurant, and a late checkout of 12pm, all you need to make your weekend away memorable.
- The perfect place to stay whether you're in town to shop on Lambton Quay or watch a game at the stadium.
- Try dinner at the in-house Artisan Restaurant and understand what fine dining really means.
Autumn is here but that doesn't mean it's time to hibernate, you will just have to be more discerning with your choices. Start right now with this fantastic offer.
Today you'll pay just $189 for an autumn affair from the Bolton Hotel including a night for two, breakfast, tapas plate for two and a late checkout of 12pm. You will stay in a Guest Studio with a queen bed, ensuite and tea and coffee making facilities, perfect for a romantic Wellington city getaway.
The Bolton Hotel is the ideal location to explore Wellington city from, its central location puts it within walking distance to all the local attractions, from Cuba Street to Te Papa, Lambton Quay to the Botanic Gardens. The only five star Qualmark rated hotel in Wellington, it features luxurious, contemporarily designed rooms and suites, a fully equppied gym, heated swimming pool, spa pool and sauna to make your stay truly comfortable and relaxing. The award winning Bolton Hotel is also home to Artisan Restaurant, a fine dining experience that needs to tried to be believed.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.