We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$36 for a One-Hour Relaxation Massage (value $72)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and allow yourself to unwind.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation massage at Body Divine for just $36.
- Pamper yourself after a long year of hard work.
- Treat a loved one to an hour of pure bliss this Christmas.
- Relaxation is only a simple click away.
Every day, stress gives your muscles a slight twist. At first you don't notice this slow process, and you continue your routine as if nothing's going on. But then, one day, you feel the knotty clump in your back and every daily twist becomes a reminder that you need to unwind. Well, the good news is that GrabOne is teaming up with Body Divine to give you exactly what you need.
Beat the twist of everyday stress by grabbing a one-hour relaxation massage at Body Divine for just $36 - it's time to lie back and enjoy the full sense of relaxation that you've been craving.
After enduring all the stresses of another year, you owe it to yourself to unwind and relax. With the help of one of the specialists at Body Divine, you'll finally be able to let go of all the heaviness that has built up in your body over the course of the year. So, what are you waiting for? An hour of bliss is only a simple click away.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.