We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a One-Hour Manicure or Pedicure with Shellac Polish (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Protect against gnarly finger or toe-claws.
- Grab a one-hour deluxe manicure or pedicure with Shellac polish at Body Divine for just $30.
- Sit back and watch as your qualified beauty therapist performs magic.
- Watch the world go by from the comfort of your spa chair.
- Know that you've done the world a favour.
The scratch of the giant toe-claw. Sounds like the title of a d-list horror. But it's the reality of anyone who has been woken from peaceful slumber after being scratched by the gnarly toenails of their sleeping partner. You may not be able to do much about your partner's nails, but at least you can make sure that no one will cringe at the site or touch of your own. Grab a one-hour deluxe manicure or pedicure with Shellac polish at Body Divine for just $30.
The qualified beauty therapists at Body Divine will soak, scrub, file and polish your nails. All you have to do is decide whether it is your hands or your feet that need the extra love and attention (purchase two deals and you can get both done). Sit back in your spa chair for an hour and watch the world go by as the professionals do the work. You can leave knowing that you've done the world a favour by ensuring that there will be one-less set of claws roaming the streets.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.