We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$36 for a One-Hour Relaxation Massage (value $72)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and allow yourself to unwind.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation massage at Body Divine for just $36.
- Pamper yourself after a long year of hard work.
- Treat a loved one to an hour of pure bliss this Christmas.
- Relaxation is only a simple click away.
Every day, stress gives your muscles a slight twist. At first you don't notice this slow process, and you continue your routine as if nothing's going on. But then, one day, you feel the knotty clump in your back and every daily twist becomes a reminder that you need to unwind. Well, the good news is that GrabOne is teaming up with Body Divine to give you exactly what you need.
Beat the twist of everyday stress by grabbing a one-hour relaxation massage at Body Divine for just $36 - it's time to lie back and enjoy the full sense of relaxation that you've been craving.
After enduring all the stresses of another year, you owe it to yourself to unwind and relax. With the help of one of the specialists at Body Divine, you'll finally be able to let go of all the heaviness that has built up in your body over the course of the year. So, what are you waiting for? An hour of bliss is only a simple click away.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.