We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a One-Hour Environ Treatment Facial (value $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Replenish your your skin with today's nourishing deal.
- Grab a one-hour Environ treatment facial from Body Divine for just $49.
- Let the angels at Body Divine do their stuff and walk out a changed being.
- Relax as the DF machine and Environ essential vitamins intensely nourish your dehydrated pores.
Stress is like an invisible vacuum cleaner that secretly attaches itself to your skin. Every day, without you realising it, stress slowly sucks all the moisture out of your pores. But don't be too alarmed - GrabOne has cottoned onto to stress's evil plan, and we've come with the deal that'll replenish all the nutrients that've been sucked out.
Nourish your dehydrated skin when you grab a one-hour Environ treatment facial from Body Divine and pay just $49.
The ladies at Body Divine will be your darling angels for an hour as they rehydrate your skin using the award winning Environ skincare range and the magic of the DF machine. This genius creation gently sends ultra-sound waves through the skin, creating minuscule pockets into which the concentrated vitamins fall, allowing for a much deeper hydration of the skin. Ensuring that you get a heck of lot more than if you just slapped some moisturiser after a shower. This will be the facial to rule over all facials. Hydrate, rejuvenate and thank the world for winter treats.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.