We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for an Express Pedicure & Foot Peel (value $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself or someone else a Christmas gift of TLC for those dashing dancing feet.
- Grab an express pedicure and foot peel at Body Divine for just $39.
- The team at Body Divine will make sure your feet get the rest and attention they so badly deserve.
- Reveal the soft skin on your feet beneath all those hard-working top layers.
- Have them dressed up in no time at all with the express pedicure.
Your feet don't stay still for long. You're constantly on them, dashing about, legging it from place to place. MC Hammer's furious foot-kicking dancing has got nothing on you. It all means your feet are in need of some serious TLC, but it needs to be quick! There's no rest for the totally wicked, yo.
As far as deals go, you can't touch this. Grab an express pedicure and foot peel at Body Divine for just $39. Stop! Pedi time.
Let the team at Body Divine make sure your feet get the rest and attention they so badly deserve. The foot peel will remove the top layers of tough skin to reveal the soft and smooth layers beneath. And the express pedicure will have the dressed up and looking fabulous in no time at all. The result will be a gorgeous pair of feet and pretty painted nails that are sure to impress everyone, provided they stay still long enough for anyone to see.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.