We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$26 for a Natural Set of Professionally Applied Eyelash Extensions (value $52)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake up naturally beautiful every morning.
- Grab a natural set of professionally applied eyelash extensions from Beaute in Northland for just $26.
- Have your new lashes applied by the professionals.
- Spend the first few weeks of summer with a gorgeous set of fluttering lashes.
Beauty can be a bit of a bore, especially when you have to apply it every darn morning before you leave the house!
Look and feel gorgeous, without all the fluffing, when you grab a natural set of professionally applied eyelash extensions from Beaute in Northland for just $26.
The awesome ladies down at Beaute know their stuff, and they're absolutely committed to getting eyelashes to look their best. When you grab this deal, one of their friendly beauticians will carefully apply a natural set of extensions to your eyes - ensuring that you have gorgeous, fluttery lashes for the whole summer. These beauties last for weeks, so there will be no need to fiddle around with mascara in the mornings. Having gorgeous eyes just became easy!
More Great Northland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.