We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bank St Social Club
$34 for Two Delicious Dinner Mains, $64 for Four or $95 for Six (value up to $207)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Join the club that your taste buds won't ever want to leave.
- Grab two delicious dinner mains for $34, $64 for four or $95 for six from Bank Street Social Club.
- Round up your mates and take up to six people.
- Enjoy an exciting twist given to all your favourite meal options.
There may have been a time in your life when you wanted to be part of a certain club but you could never quite make it in. Perhaps you were too unco for rhythmic gymnastics, too short for basketball or just straight up too dumb for the 'Mathematician Demons'.
Visit a club where not only will the doors be wide open but you'll get a sweet feed as well! Grab two delicious dinner mains for $34, $64 for four or $95 for Six from Bank Street Social Club.
That's right, there's a party and everyone is invited including you and all your buddies. Having the option of buying up to six meals makes a fun night out easy (no 'sorry, this is a four person game only' comments to be made). Bank Street Social Club is one of Whangarei's most popular dining destinations and for good reason. Choose from all your favourites done with a twist such as the spicy pan roasted chicken thigh, pork belly with citrus herb salad and Green Lipped Mussles on Thai green curry bread. Everything about these meals is a surprise which you will happily introduce to your taste buds.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.