We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Alter Ego Costume Hire
Up to 51% off Any Adult or Child Costume Hire (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure you have the gear for the occasion
- Grab any adult or child costume hire from Alter Ego Costume Hire, and pay just $17 for adults or $10 for children.
- Add fun and laughs to your private function or party by dressing it up.
- Let imagination become reality through a vast range of costume and fancy dress for hire.
Everyone has an alter-ego. This mysterious character lies dormant under formal office attire for most of the year, silently waiting for the moment to pop out in an eccentric explosion of crazy clothes. Well, the wait is finally over. The time has come to release your inner-self.
Grab an adult costume hire for $17 or child costume hire for $10 at Alter Ego Costume Hire in Whangarei.
Based in central Whangarei, Alter Ego Costume Hire is the largest most northerly-located fancy dress hire business catering for adults and children throughout the Northland, Rodney, Kaipara and Far North districts. Alter Ego Costume Hire specialises in dressing customers for functions large and small, formal and informal. The business has been operating in Whangarei for over 10 years, and has always been run by passionate, creative people with a high commitment to customer service. Alter Ego Costume Hire can provide costumes for just about any customer request; be it a corporate conference, a retailer marketing your current promotion or a busy parent with a child in a school play, Alter Ego Costume Hire can solve your fancy dress problems.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.