We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $40 For Two Nights Accommodation for Two People in Far North at a Tent Site, Powered Site or Cabin (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go on holiday early and get a sweet bargain.
- Grab two nights accommodation from $40 at Ahipara Holiday Park.
- Choose from tent site, powered site and cabin options.
- Stay any time up until 20th December 2012, subject to availability.
As we slave away at our desks it's easy to forger that Christmas and the summer holidays are just a few weeks away. Take a moment to remove yourself from the paperwork and put yourself on the beach enjoying the quintessential Kiwi holiday as it should be. This deal gives you the chance to take a holiday before the busy period to avoid the masses and to just chill out.
Grab two nights accommodation from $40 at Ahipara Holiday Park. Choose from
- Two nights accommodation at a tent site for two people $40.
- Two nights accommodation at a powered site for two people $40.
- Two nights accommodation in a standard cabin for two people $85.
- Two nights accommodation in a self contained cabin for two people (can sleep 4 with additional cost for extra people) $110.
Head far north to enjoy everything that Ahipara Holiday Park has to offer. Just a mere five minutes from 90 Mile Beach, you will be set in a prime location ideal for enjoying the warm weather, smooth sand, great surf and beautiful sunsets in the evening. After a day of fun head back to enjoy your own homemade dinner, some takeaways from the store or enjoy a meal at the lovely restaurant nearby. There is also a convenient bottle store close so you'll never be without a cold one. This is ideal for the family, travelers or group of mates looking for a bargain before the peak season begins.
Stay any time up until 20th December 2012, subject to availability.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.