We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $40 For Two Nights Accommodation for Two People in Far North at a Tent Site, Powered Site or Cabin (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go on holiday early and get a sweet bargain.
- Grab two nights accommodation from $40 at Ahipara Holiday Park.
- Choose from tent site, powered site and cabin options.
- Stay any time up until 20th December 2012, subject to availability.
As we slave away at our desks it's easy to forger that Christmas and the summer holidays are just a few weeks away. Take a moment to remove yourself from the paperwork and put yourself on the beach enjoying the quintessential Kiwi holiday as it should be. This deal gives you the chance to take a holiday before the busy period to avoid the masses and to just chill out.
Grab two nights accommodation from $40 at Ahipara Holiday Park. Choose from
- Two nights accommodation at a tent site for two people $40.
- Two nights accommodation at a powered site for two people $40.
- Two nights accommodation in a standard cabin for two people $85.
- Two nights accommodation in a self contained cabin for two people (can sleep 4 with additional cost for extra people) $110.
Head far north to enjoy everything that Ahipara Holiday Park has to offer. Just a mere five minutes from 90 Mile Beach, you will be set in a prime location ideal for enjoying the warm weather, smooth sand, great surf and beautiful sunsets in the evening. After a day of fun head back to enjoy your own homemade dinner, some takeaways from the store or enjoy a meal at the lovely restaurant nearby. There is also a convenient bottle store close so you'll never be without a cold one. This is ideal for the family, travelers or group of mates looking for a bargain before the peak season begins.
Stay any time up until 20th December 2012, subject to availability.
More Great Northland Deals
Explore Auckland Harbour
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.