We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$11 for a Family-Size Traditional Pizza from this New Pizzeria (value up to $21)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feed the family for just $11.
- Grab a family-size pizza from this brand new traditional pizza place - Aegean Pizzeria.
- At 15 inches/38cm these pizzas are a big feed and offer big value.
- You'll find all the traditional classics with an irresistibly crisp crust.
You may never have seen a 15 inch pizza. You may not even be able to imagine it. You may not even have any concept of how big 15 inches really is. Well you need to know that it's over 38 cm. And that it's enough to feed a whole family. And that you can get one for just $11 with this deal.
Grab a traditional family-size pizza for $11 at Aegean Pizzeria and head down to this brand new pizza place in Kerikeri for a family feed.
The pizzas from Aegean Pizzeria offer approximately 15' of traditional-style yumminess. The dough is stretched by hand, and cooked in the super-hot pizza oven for that irresistibly crisp superior crust. You'll find all the traditional classics in the range, including some in-house combinations that are sure to become your new favourites. Click here to see the menu!
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.