We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$11 for a Family-Size Traditional Pizza from this New Pizzeria (value up to $21)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feed the family for just $11.
- Grab a family-size pizza from this brand new traditional pizza place - Aegean Pizzeria.
- At 15 inches/38cm these pizzas are a big feed and offer big value.
- You'll find all the traditional classics with an irresistibly crisp crust.
You may never have seen a 15 inch pizza. You may not even be able to imagine it. You may not even have any concept of how big 15 inches really is. Well you need to know that it's over 38 cm. And that it's enough to feed a whole family. And that you can get one for just $11 with this deal.
Grab a traditional family-size pizza for $11 at Aegean Pizzeria and head down to this brand new pizza place in Kerikeri for a family feed.
The pizzas from Aegean Pizzeria offer approximately 15' of traditional-style yumminess. The dough is stretched by hand, and cooked in the super-hot pizza oven for that irresistibly crisp superior crust. You'll find all the traditional classics in the range, including some in-house combinations that are sure to become your new favourites. Click here to see the menu!
More Great Northland Deals
Crabcove - Kerikeri
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.