We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
AE Fun Park
$25 for a $50 Voucher to Use on Paintball, Flying Fox, Mini Putt, Archery, Clay Target Shooting, Laser Tag or More (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pull the family away from the TV and get ready for an unforgettable day of action.
- Pay $25 for a $50 Voucher to use on at AE Fun Park.
- Choose from a wide range of awesome activities - there's something for everyone in the family.
- Experience a whole new level of paintball madness, as you become one of the first people in New Zealand to operate a tank through the terrain.
- Your summer starts here.
You hear the grumble of the tank approaching. Your breathe in heavily and sneak out from behind the wall. You take aim, harnessing your full sniper ability, and fire at the driver of the giant machine. It strikes him and reels back in agony - this isn't a video game; it's just another action-packed day at AE Fun Park.
If you're looking for an awesome excursion this holiday season, then you've come to the right place. The recently renovated AE Fun Park is the type of place where you'll feel as though you're living in a surreal video game. So, if you feel like a dose of action, you should grab a $50 to use at AE Fun Park for only $25.
What was initially meant to be a barren airstrip has turned into one of the most action-packed places that you can visit in Australasia. Located only 10 minutes from Whangarei City, AE Fun Park was created for fun-loving people who enjoy something a little different. The massive popularity of the fun park has resulted in various improvements over the recent months. Chris and Shelly Angus, the co-owners, have expanded the park by introducing a wide variety of additions, including a zombie village, a BBQ and recreation area, and new paintball arenas. As an engineer, Chris has also applied his skills by designing specialised paintball tanks, which players can use during the games. In addition to paintball, they also offer all of the following activities for you or the family to give a shot:
- laser tag - for the paintball thrill without the sting
- archery - release the Katniss Everdeen in you
- minigolf - experience the glory, as you use your subtle prowess to sink the ball
- claybird shooting - hone your accuracy skills during this challenging game
- air rifles - see how many points you can get during some target practice at the American-style shooting range
- flying fox - cruise over 270m of hilly terrain, and reach speeds of up to 80 km/h
With so many awesome options to choose from, you simply have to click on that "buy" button right now. So, get ready for the best summer you've ever experienced.
*Please note: the tanks will only be available after New Year's Day.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.