We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 60% off Adult & Child Passes for Two-Hour Night Rainforest Tour (value up to $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Twilight: it’s not just for vampires and teenagers.
- Grab up to 60% off adult and child passes for the two-hour night rainforest tour with Adventure Puketi.
- An adult pass is just $30 and a child's is just $15.
- Listen to bird song at twilight and watch bats flying overhead in a New Zealand forest habitat.
- Keep your eyes open and spot the nocturnal Kiwi bird as it wakes up.
The fantasy of vampires and teenage angst is what Twilight is all about. Well not necessarily. Not in the Bay of Islands anyway. But there is a certain amount of mystery, untold creatures and wildlife when night falls in the Puketi Rainforest.
Grab up to 60% off adult and child passes for the two-hour night rainforest tour with Adventure Puketi - an adult pass is just $30 and a child (0-12 years) is $15.
Adventure Puketi have been bestowed the qualmark seal of approval for their eco discovery tours; are recommended on Trip Advisor; and have won awards for their eco tourism and fabulous tours. Department of Conservation approved, this twilight guided tour will take you through the natural beauty of the Puketi Rainforest, watching night fall on the native flora and fauna as you witness the bedtime rituals of birdsong and feeding time for bats. And if you’re lucky, and keep your wits about you, you might just see the native kiwi bird waking up and wandering out into its nocturnal playtime.