We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
90 Mile Kite
$99 for a Three-Hour Introduction to Kite Surfing Lesson (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be mopey, Dick. Just land this whale of a deal.
- Grab a three hour kitesurfing lesson from 90 Mile Kite for just $99.
- Learn how to take to the water on with your board and how to take to the air with the wind.
- Unleash your extreme sporting side.
Like swimming with dolphins, fishing with spears and wrestling a shark, there are some water-based activities you just have to try. And if you've ever witnessed kitesurfing, you will know that's the whale of them all. Grab a three hour kitesurfing lesson from 90 Mile Kite for just $99.
90 Mile Kite can take you from land to sea and from the sea to the air! Learn to harness the power of the wind and experience the speed and thrill of this amazing sport. Learning at 90 mile beach means never being short of room to get the hang of using your kite to power your board and jump some waves. Unleash your extreme side and realise your watersport potential in a totally incredible way. Kitesurfing is like nothing else on earth.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.