We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$280 for Two Luxury Nights for Two People incl. A Bottle of Wine & Late Checkout (value $430)
- Soak up the rays this summer.
- Grab two nights for two at 88 Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Kerikeri and pay just $280.
- Enjoy a Bottle of Wine on arrival and Late Checkout of 12pm
- Take your pick from the King Palm or Nikau rooms.
- Make the most of the best bits of Kerikeri and sunny Northland.
As the sun peeks its face from behind a never-ending cluster of dark clouds and attempts to add a little light to our post-winterdom, people start getting a little crazy. It's like they've never seen the sun before. Suddenly beaches and parks are packed with sun-worshippers, indulging in a warmth they haven't felt for months.
Head to sunny Northland for less and soak up the rays this summer. Book two nights for two including a bottle of wine and late checkout of 12pm at 88 Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Kerikeri and pay just $280. Take your pick from the comfortable King Palm or Nikau rooms.
Located in the pristine Bay of Islands, Kerikeri is packed with loads of things to see and do this summer. Just minutes from historic attractions, shopping and dining, and short drives from some of Northland's most beautiful beaches, Kerikeri is the perfect central getaway destination. Relax and unwind in a comfortable and fully-equipped room at 88 Lodge Bed and Breakfast, where you'll find fresh linen and comfortable surroundings at the end of a hard day of relaxing. Breakfast isn't included in today's promotion, but it's definitely available if you'd like it, payable direct.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.