We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$21 for a 57-Piece First Aid Kit incl. Urban Delivery (value $60)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get organised now and prepare for accidents, so you're ready to help.
- Grab a 57-piece first aid kit for $21 from Norfolk Enterprises, including urban delivery.
- Equip your home, office, car, boat, work van or sports bag with a kit that could be a life saver.
- Get some peace of mind that you've taken the necessary precautions.
We all want to be safe and know that our families are taken care of. Stock up on all the basic essentials that could be life savers during an accident; grab a 57-piece first aid kit for $21 from Norfolk Enterprises, including urban delivery.
- 20 adhesive plasters, sterilised (72 x 19mm)
- Two packs of non-woven sponge, sterilised (5 x 5cm, four ply, five pieces per pack)
- One triangular bandage, non-woven (90 x 90 x 127cm)
- Two elastic bandages (5 x 450cm)
- One micropore adhesive tape (1.25 x 450cm)
- Two wet saline towelettes, non-woven (13 x 21cm)
- Two wet soap towelettes, non-woven (13 x 21cm)
- Two antiseptic towelettes (6.5 x 3cm)
- Eight antiseptic swabs, non-woven, (6.5 x 3cm)
- Two burn dressings, non-woven, (60 x 80cm)
- Two CPR face shields, sterilised (29.5 x 19cm)
- One silver emergency blanket (130 x 210cm)
- Two pairs of PVC/vinyl gloves, large size with powder
- Four metal safety pins (3cm)
- Small stainless steel scissors (9cm)
- Plastic tweezers (11cm)
- Basic first aid guide
- Red nylon bag with PVC pocket in lid (18 x 13.5 x 5cm)
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.