We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$55 for a 240 LED Solar Powered Fairy Light Curtain in 1 of 5 Colours incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 25 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pay only $55 for 240 LED Solar Fairy Light Curtain
- Eight function lightings
- Get them in time for December, and plan the perfect outdoor show
- Save money on the power bill by using only solar energy
- Choose from several colours and two different sizes
Apart from the bride and groom getting cold feet and needing some 'liquid courage', a wedding generally goes off without a hitch, and is filled with the greatest amount of love. Weddings and special evenings are all about fairy tales so why not add a little sparkle to the day? Grab a 240 LED Solar Fairy Light Curtain in your choice of colour and size.
Choose your colour;
White, Warm Yellow, Blue, Purple, and Mixed Colour.
Then choose your size;
Style One: 4m in length, 20 lines with 12 lights per line (1.2m long lines)
Style Two: 2.4m in length, 12 lines with 20 lights per line (2m long lines)
The great thing about the lights is how they are powered. Simply place the solar panel outside during daytime as much direct sunlight as possible, and enjoy up to 12 hours of glow in the evening.
- Come on automatically at dusk.
- 8 functions: Steady On, Fast Twinkling, Slow Twinkling, Slow Flashing In Series, Slow Flshing In reverse Series, Fast Flashing In Series, Slow Flashing In Series Followed By, Reverse Series, All Off. Each sequence will last for approximately 10 seconds.
- Up to 8-12 hours glow at night.
- No electrical power needed, just solar energy hitting the solar panel.
- Waterproof, perfect for outdoor use.
- Choose from seven colours; Blue, White, Mixed Colours, Warm Yellow and Purple
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.