We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$37 for Two Half Leg Waxes a Brow Wax/Shape or La Clinica Facial (value up to $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make up your own mind about beauty and how you want to live.
- Grab two half leg waxes with a brow wax/shape or a La Clinica Facial for $37 from Zoom.
- Choose one of these great options to feel invincible for summer.
- Relax in the gorgeous salon with stellar surrounds and friendly stylists.
Today it is all about choice in how we present ourselves and what we do. If you want to come to work wearing red hot pants drinking a soy hazelnut latte while listening to rockabilly blues then so be it.
Today you have two great choices for your beauty pampering options when you grab either two half leg waxes with a brow wax/shape or a La Clinica Facial for $37 from Zoom.
The team at Zoom believe where many might say that beauty is only skin deep, they believe that everyone has their own inner beauty and their mission is to enhance that natural beauty. Through offering these two great options, you can choose how you want to enhance your look so you can feel confident when you step out this summer. Zoom is a chic salon which has been serving the lovely ladies of Mapua since 2002. This isn't simply a salon, it is a place to truly unwind and feel at home during your beauty session.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.