We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park
$23 for an Abel Tasman National Park Cruise for One Adult & One Complimentary Child (Value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wind down and relax in the afternoon sun.
- Grab a 4.00pm Abel Tasman National Park Cruise for $23. That covers one adult and a complimentary child ticket (14 years and under) which usually costs $22.50 per child.
- Cruise in style and comfort. Take in the beautiful surrounds with food and refreshments available for purchase onboard.
- The perfect Christmas stocking filler (the coupon, not the boat).
Great experiences are what we live for, especially sharing them with friends or family. There's nothing like kicking back, relaxing in the Summer sun and enjoying good times with good company. When you're doing just that, aboard a Wilsons Abel Tasman cruise, you're set. Soak up the afternoon sun on the top deck. Breath in the fresh air and wind down in style.
Pay just $23 for a 4.00pm Abel Tasman National Park Cruise. The price is for one adult ticket and a complimentary child ticket (14 years and under) which usually costs $22.50 per child. That means a family of four, two adults and two kids, can climb aboard for just $46. An ideal Christmas gift or maybe you'd just like to say a special thank you to someone.
The cruise takes in all the wonderful scenic sights along the shoreline. Stunning is what it is - golden sand beaches with beautiful coastal surrounds. Everywhere you look there's attention grabbing views.
Travelling on the Abel Tasman Voyager, you'll be doing it in style and comfort. State of the art, it is specially designed for the needs of passengers. It has open and closed deck areas, easy bow ramp access and amenities. Purchase from the licensed cafe to stay well nourished and refreshed. The skipper will also serve up historical anecdotes, facts and banter to keep you informed.
Book and you can jump onboard a 4.00pm cruise any day of the week (there are a couple of Christmas and New Year's exclusion dates), departing Kaiteriteri and returning at 5.45pm (after 1 Dec 4.15pm departure & 5.55pm return). Extra tickets may be purchased on the day at full price, subject to availability, for late additions to your outing.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.