We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$55 for a Buggy Experience for 2 People with WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventures (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get yourself in one of these crazy boneshakin' buggies today!
- Pay just $55 for two people, a driver and a passenger, to experience the one and only WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventure!
- Navigate your buggy around some tricky terrain and have the time of your life!
We might not have the tallest mountain in the world, the widest lake or the deepest canyon, but here in good ol' Aotearoa, us Kiwis definitely get points for being inventive. For a miniature country, we've created some pretty awesome things in our time, like the bungy, the jetboat, plus a few other nifty devices like this here crazy Kiwi Buggy. You haven't experienced crazy all terrain adventure until you've been in one of these boneshakers!
Pay just $55 for two people (a driver and a passenger) to experience a ride on the wild side with WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventures. This is the only place in New Zealand where Kiwis can fly (over the track!)
Experience the intense rush of adrenalin as you navigate your buggy around the tricky track - bring a change of clothes as this is all-weather fun and things can get a tad muddy! All your protective clothing and footwear is provided and you'll get a full safety gear and briefing on site, including driver training (but you need to be at least 16 years old to drive one of these bad boys!) You don't need a license to use the buggies and anyone can be your passenger so long as they're 6 years and older. You've got the professionals keeping a close eye on you at every turn, and there's only three buggies allowed on the track at one time, so what are you waiting for? Grab a friend, grab this fantastic deal and get your behind in one of them boneshakers today!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.