We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$55 for a Buggy Experience for 2 People with WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventures (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get yourself in one of these crazy boneshakin' buggies today!
- Pay just $55 for two people, a driver and a passenger, to experience the one and only WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventure!
- Navigate your buggy around some tricky terrain and have the time of your life!
We might not have the tallest mountain in the world, the widest lake or the deepest canyon, but here in good ol' Aotearoa, us Kiwis definitely get points for being inventive. For a miniature country, we've created some pretty awesome things in our time, like the bungy, the jetboat, plus a few other nifty devices like this here crazy Kiwi Buggy. You haven't experienced crazy all terrain adventure until you've been in one of these boneshakers!
Pay just $55 for two people (a driver and a passenger) to experience a ride on the wild side with WildTracks Crazy Kiwi Buggy Adventures. This is the only place in New Zealand where Kiwis can fly (over the track!)
Experience the intense rush of adrenalin as you navigate your buggy around the tricky track - bring a change of clothes as this is all-weather fun and things can get a tad muddy! All your protective clothing and footwear is provided and you'll get a full safety gear and briefing on site, including driver training (but you need to be at least 16 years old to drive one of these bad boys!) You don't need a license to use the buggies and anyone can be your passenger so long as they're 6 years and older. You've got the professionals keeping a close eye on you at every turn, and there's only three buggies allowed on the track at one time, so what are you waiting for? Grab a friend, grab this fantastic deal and get your behind in one of them boneshakers today!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.