We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$129 for a One-Hour Watersports Charter for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just get out on the water to do whatever it is you want to do.
- Grab a one hour charter for two people for just $129 with Watersports Wanaka.
- Choose from: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Wakeskating, Wakesurfing, Kneeboarding, Biscuiting and Banana Boat Rides.
- Full instruction and all your equipment and wetsuits are included.
Some deals are for water skiing. Some are for wakeboarding. Some might even be for biscuiting or banana boat rides. All awesome. But an even better deal is one that just gets you out on the water to do whatever it is you want to do.
Grab a one hour charter for two people for just $129 with Watersports Wanaka. Choose from: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Wakeskating, Wakesurfing, Kneeboarding, Biscuiting and Banana Boat Rides. And all include boat, fuel, driver, all equipment and wetsuits, tuition, and onboard music.
No experience is necessary as full instruction will be given, and Watersports Wanaka specialise in first-timers, and catering right through to the professional level. Lake Wanaka might have been made for watersports, with the vast calm water and stunning scenery, there really is nowhere better to take on the watersport you've always wanted to try. And doing it with these guys means doing it with the best.
Your hour long charter is recommended for half an hour for each person, or one hour for one person on the water with a friend in the boat.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.