We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Waahi Taakaro Golf Course
Up to 68% off 9 or 18 Holes of Golf (value up to $32)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prepare for the most acoustically pleasing game of golf.
- Grab 9 or 18 holes of golf at Waahi Taakaro Golf Course.
- Choose to play whenever you want for $12, or grab the evening option to play after 5pm for $10.
- Enjoy a beautiful valley setting complete with river, leafy trees and local bird life.
- Build up to the 18th hole, named 'faux pas', that promises a challenging end to your game.
Out of all sports, golf has the most satisfying noises. There's the thunk when you hit the ball, the lovely hollow sound as a ball successfully drops down a hole, the call of 'FORE' as you line up your killer shot. Today there's even an all day chorus of tui, pigeons and kingfishers.
Grab 9 or 18 holes of golf at Waahi Taakaro Golf Course and prepare for the most acoustically pleasing game of golf of your life. There are two options:
- $12 to play anytime you want, including weekends
- $10 to play after 5pm
Waahi Taakaro Golf Course commands a fabulous position in a green valley alongside a river and shaded by leafy trees, which the local bird life like to call home. The nine-hole course has two tees for each hole, providing different start and finish points and different angles. You'll enjoy the 18th hole - 'faux pas' - that promises a challenging end to your game.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.