We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tyres and More Ltd
$69 to Re-Gas Your Vehicle's Air Conditioning System or $99 for a Full Air Conditioning System Sanitisation & Re-Charge (value up to $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your car is going to stay cool during summer.
- Head down to Tyres and More Ltd to replenish your air conditioning system with a re-gas for just $69; or, get a comprehensive air conditioning system sanitisation and recharge for only $99.
- Get some cool cool air from a fully-functional air conditioning system.
- Refresh the part of your car that regular car servicing does not reach.
There are two ways you can make sure your car is going to stay cool during summer. But taking a chainsaw to your beloved ride to make a convertible is probably not advisable. You and your car will be much better off with a fully-functional air-con system.
Get some cool cool air in your car this summer. Replenish your air conditioning system with a re-gas for just $69, or get a comprehensive air conditioning system sanitisation and recharge for only $99 - all thanks to the friendly folks at Tyres and More Ltd.
Your air-con system is not covered in your regular vehicle servicing. So chances are it hasn't been given a thorough going over for a while. But it typically loses around 10% of its gas every year — which means it is not working as well as it should. Re-gassing your air-con system is recommended by car manufacturers at least every two years to ensure optimum performance. Trust the experts at Tyres and More to recharge yours.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.