We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tyres and More Ltd
$75 for a Full Vehicle Service incl. Oil & Filter Change & Safety Check (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your car a bit of a boost before your summer excursions.
- Grab a vehicle safety check and a service including oil and filter change from Tyres and More Ltd for just $75.
- Get the very best advice and service from the experienced and dedicated team.
There's nothing worse than packing the car with togs, towel, surfboard, tents and all assortment of beach holiday goodness only to have you're car putter to a stop halfway down the driveway.
Get your car ready for the holidays and grab a vehicle safety check and service including oil and filter change from Tyres and More Ltd for just $75. Normally this'd be $150, so you're only paying half price!
Tyres and More Ltd are committed to making sure your car is ready for the summer road and are fully equipped to tackle your auto needs. A regular safety check and service is vitally important to your car's well-being - especially if your car hasn't had any work done recently, so don't wait around for it to die and give it the treatment it needs with today's great deal.
You'll get a a comprehensive service, and a safety check will include: a visual check of brakes and tyres, your suspension, steering, wipers and washers, battery, driveline and lights and exhaust system. they'll let you know any work they think your car needs, but there's zero obligation.
Please note that this deal includes a standard filter and up to six litres of standard oil, if you drive a high performance or larger vehicle like a Ute or an SUV that requires larger quantities or specialist oils there may be an additional charge. This deal isn't valid for trucks or commercial vehicles.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.