We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$799 for Five Day/Four Night Otago Rail Trail Cycle Tour (value $1,350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the rail trail for an unforgettable and accessible heritage tour.
- Grab your place on the five day/four night Otago Central Rail Trail tour with Tuatara Tours for just $799.
- Choose to start on February 10th or 17th.
- All accommodation, food and more is included. (You can even hire a bike if you don't have one!)
See some spectacular Central Otago scenery at an easy pace and on flat terrain. This five day / four night trip will take you along one of the best Pacific cycling tours available anywhere. Enjoy the heritage of the old preserved railway line with viaducts, bridges, original railway stations and some spectacular scenery. Grab your place now starting on February 10th or 17th for just $799 with Tuatara Tours.
The Otago Central Rail Trail was created specially to be an accessable and enjoyable trail for people of all ages and abilities. The Otago Rail Trail runs for 150kms between Clyde and Middlemarch (close to Dunedin), passing through the towns of Clyde, Alexandra, Chatto Creek, Omakau, Lauder, Oturehua, Wedderburn, Ranfurly, Waipiata and Hyde.
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Fully guided
- Free Tuatara Tours kit bag
- Luggage transport each day
- Hi viz safety vest
- Bike helmet
- Comprehensive safety systems
Tuatara Tours take great pride in providing walkers and cyclists from all over the world with unique tours and insights into the magic of New Zealand. They are an experienced and specialist tour company dedicated to providing you with the very best and most memorable tour experience possible. For more info, and to see the full itinerary, click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.