We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Yoga Space
$39 for Five Yoga Classes at Nelson Yoga Space (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Regain the flexibility you once took for granted and enjoy the inspiration and well being of yoga.
- Grab five yoga classes at The Yoga Space for just $39.
- Perfect for all, from the athlete to those of us that haven’t exercised in years.
- Engage in safe and enjoyable introductory classes to Ashtanga yoga.
You used to cross your legs every single day in school assembly. Now any attempt to repeat that pose results in lots of groaning, grimacing and creaking. And don't even think about being able to get up again.
Regain the flexibility you once took for granted with five yoga classes at The Yoga Space for just $39.
Whether you are an old hand, avid beginner, reluctant friend or a marginally curious soul, The Yoga Space is the place for you. Experience the benefit and freedom in the increased flexibility and stamina that yoga encourages. You will become hooked on that tranquil sense of wellbeing and calm. Your tutor, Rod, is an experienced and patient teacher who will take you safely through an introduction of Ashtanga Yoga. Feel welcomed and be inspired.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.